Shipping, placing orders, and returns & exchanges. Please read carefully before placing an order.
• If you’d like to order an AG111 color not available on the website (white, gray, red, clear), please email us or call 1-800-833-8933. Colors are $54.95 per quart with hardener. Please do not try to order an AG111 color by checking out through Paypal and making a note in the “instructions to seller”, as we may not receive the notification. Always send a separate email or call us before placing your order.
• We can only accept online payments through Paypal at this time, but if you do not wish to use Paypal and would rather pay directly with a credit card, call 1-800-833-8933. If you would like to order by mail, please send a check or money order to PM Industries at 939 Westbrook Road, West Milford, NJ, 07480. To get shipping rates for your order, call 1-800-833-8933.
• Please understand that our online prices may vary slightly from our catalog prices.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Satisfaction is guaranteed and if you’re not satisfied with the product’s performance, we will issue a refund. Please understand that these products have a shelf life. The urethanes (Mastercoat Permanent Rust Sealer, Chassis Black, AG111 and AC2000 should be used within a year of purchase date). Taking the lid off of the can of these products drastically reduces the shelf life. We do not issue refunds on containers that have been opened. We refund or exchange defective unopened products within 30 days of purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. Call us at 1-800-833-8933 to request a refund or exchange. If there are ANY problems whatsoever, always email or call us first. Please DO NOT attempt to reverse payment through Paypal or file a Paypal dispute. This results in fees for all of us.
• If a Mastercoat product was purchased from a reseller at a promotional show, retail location, or from an online store other than PM Industries’, please contact reseller if there is a problem. We cannot guarantee shelf life of a product if it is purchased from anyone but PM Industries and assume no responsibility for the compromised condition of an aged product.
• If the buyer misordered a product or returns the product because of a change of mind, we cannot refund shipping and the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
• Due to restrictions, we can only ship to the contiguous 48 states of the United States. We cannot ship to PO boxes, so please make sure you always provide a street address. Due to the nature of the product, FedEx Ground is the only way we can ship. We cannot ship hazardous.
• It is your responsibility to provide accurate contact information that allows us to contact you when shipment is made or a correction request needs to be made to your address. The email you provide to us should be a valid, working, and regularly monitored email address in the event we should need to contact you about your order. If you need to get in contact with us about your order immediately, call 1-800-833-8933 from 9am to 7pm EST.
• If you live in Canada and would like to order, please email us for rates. FedEx International Ground is the only way available to ship to Canada. We cannot mark parcels as “gift” or alter customs values. We are also able to ship to Alaska if you email or call us.
• The shipping and handling price given to you upon checkout is flat rate. Extra fees for residential and/or rural deliveries apply if shipping fee to your address is much higher than the flat rate. If the amount charged at checkout is incorrect, we will bill you the correct amount via Paypal and as soon as the payment is authorized, your order will ship. IF PAYPAL FAILS TO CALCULATE A SHIPPING COST FOR ANY REASON, YOU WILL BE SENT A SEPARATE BILL FOR THE COST AND THEN YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN IT IS AUTHORIZED.
• We ship FedEx ground 9am-10:30am on Mondays, and 9am-12pm Tuesday through Friday. If you order before 10:30am EST, orders containing entirely Mastercoat Permanent Rust Sealer and/or Chassis Black generally will be shipped the same day if all items are in stock, M-F (holidays excluded). Orders containing our other products may take 1-2 business days to process and ship. WE DO NOT SHIP PARTIAL ORDERS IF ITEMS ARE OUT OF STOCK. Due to restrictions, FedEx Ground Delivery to residential addresses and business addresses are the only shipping methods available for our products. We regret to inform you that we cannot offer rush delivery on our products due to restrictions, and cannot guarantee your order will be delivered by your desired date if you need it to be delivered by a specific date. Always order 1-2 weeks in advance and allow plenty of time for it to arrive.
• When your order is shipped, FedEx will email you a tracking number to the email address provided.