Mastercoat Hot Jet High Heat Ceramic high heat header and manifold exhaust coating
• Do-it-yourself ceramic high heat header and manifold exhaust coating will save you hundreds of dollars in ceramic coating costs.
• Can be used on headers, manifolds, backing plates, master cylinders, and anywhere a polished aluminum effect is desired.
• Highly chip resistant.
• Will withstand temperatures upward of 1600 degrees.
• Will buff out to a chrome-like appearance.
• Easy to use, just follow the instructions in our simple “how to” and start coating your own headers and manifolds at a fraction of the price of what it would cost to send it out!
Available in 4oz. bottles for manifolds and 8oz. for headers.
An 8oz. bottle of Mastercoat Hot Jet High Heat Ceramic will coat a set of headers for only $32.95!
**4 OZ. BOTTLES IN STOCK ETA: 5/5/17. THIS DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.**
For a step by step instructional guide on how to use our Mastercoat Hot Jet High Heat Ceramic coating, click here!